When you want to do DIY home cleaning with simple ingredients, we can tell you how to do it. However, if you failed, ask our professionals for immediate aid!
Can We Use Alcohol In The Cleaning?
Rubbing alcohol considers one of the best solutions to get rid of stains, as It can remove pet stains, rust stains, ink stains and coffee stains. For that many homeowner use this affordable and suitable way. Here we will tell you in what we can use and how we can use it professionally without any risks.
Using Alcohol in cleaning carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture
Upholstered furniture are used usually to add the beauty look for your décor, in addition it’s totally comfortable. But unlucky most of the microfibers are prevented to be cleaned with soapy water or even upholstery cleaner. You can know that from care tag for cleaning instructions.
What makes the cleaning mission for your upholstered furniture is a hard mission, at the time our couches can be stained easily as families depend most of their times sitting on it, eating, taking naps and drinking.
You may pour red wine while drinking on your upholstery what will you do at this case while using the water and soap will increase the issue, as that will remove the stain but will leave a bunch of unpleasant water rings. Unlike alcohol as it dries quickly, so it removes dirt without leaving signs.
The same in cleaning carpets and rugs as it will remove any stains and spots, without discoloring your rug or carpet.
By pouring little amount of Alcohol and wait for few seconds then use a cloth to scrub the stained carpet, there will be no existence for any stain.
What makes using alcohol is the ideal way in cleaning your upholstered furniture rugs and carpets. Steps you have to follow in using alcohol;
1. Get rid of any dirt, food particles, or dust from your microfiber before you begin cleaning with alcohol. To be sure that you do not rub particles into the fabric.
2. Test microfiber if alcohol will let signs or not by testing a small piece of material on the back of the upholstery that is not seen.
3. Fill a spray bottle with alcohol to spray the stained places with it.
4. Scrub the area with a sponge, that must be natural and without any colors in order not to stain the microfiber.
5. Wait from 25 to 30 until the alcohol dry, use a blower to dry the surface.
Using alcohol in cleaning dryer machine
After your dryer machine has finished your laundry, you pull it out to shock that ink has stained clothes and has made a mess inside the dryer. If you don’t clean dryer and get rid of this ink your next laundry will be stained too.
It’s hard to clean it by soaped water, for that alcohol will be your best choice. To clean your dryer drum by using alcohol follow these steps;
1. Determine the exact place that is stained with ink.
2. Pour some alcohol in this place at your dryer drum.
3. Use damp cloth and scrub it